Who is it for?
This qualification is the go to for marketing executives, or equivalent, who have had experience in the industry and are looking to advance their career. You can choose between two qualifications to suit your individual career path.You will need a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or 2+ years’ experience in a sales or marketing role. Your learning through The Marketors will be brought to life through meaningful & active assessment methods which embrace the modern marketing industry.
A CIM qualification at Level 4 builds on your tactical marketing skills enabling you to advance your marketing career and perform professionally at an operational level within your marketing department and gives you a unique opportunity to blend practical skills and academic understanding.
As well as:
- Improve your global competitive advantage
- Keep up with the latest trends and stay ahead in your field
- Gain Invaluable opportunities to network with other marketers
- CIM qualifications are recognised by businesses all over the world
- Increase your confidence and employability
Choose face-to-face study, distance (online) learning or a mix of the two (blended learning). The CIM level 4 qualification consists of two mandatory modules & one elective from a choice of two which will determine which qualification you will achieve on completion. You can also achieve each module as an individual award.
CIM Level 4 qualification pathway
1) Applied Marketing – In this module, you will learn about the role of marketing in the organisation and the key concepts that underpin the activities of the marketer.
2) Planning Campaigns – This module gives you the knowledge and skills to plan and implement successful campaigns that deliver real results for an organisation.
And then you will have the choice of two electives:
1) Customer Insights – Understand all aspects of your customers’ experience so that you can ensure you deliver expectations in a consistent way. Monitor & measure their satisfaction so that you can make appropriate improvements as necessary.
2)Digital Marketing Techniques – This module focuses on the importance of the ever-evolving, dynamic digital landscape. You will develop skills to improve digital marketing performance and explore the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment.
How much will it cost?
Your study fees will depend on your options you choose for learning.